Back in the days

I started working on the internet back in 1997.  Working might be an overstatement, experimenting would be more appropriate.  Eventually though a homepage on the intranet of the high school were I was employed saw the light.  I think I built it with Microsoft FrontPage and it all came very naturally, so much so I decided to build web pages for a living.  A couple of years later and freshly certified with Adobe ACE on GoLive 4, I became a freelance web designer.  The internet was like the new frontier, the general public was a bit skeptical about it and businesses contended themselves with online brochures.  It’s funny when you think about it, traffic was mainly publicized through web counters.  Some of the more astute businesses were checking their log files already and this is how I got introduced to what is now called the science of Web Analytics.

No Response to "Back in the days"

Post a Comment